jeudi 3 août 2017

Blue...

Hiii! I hope you're doing well because I'm back to talk about an asos blue lace dress that I've felt in love with recently. I thought a video would better to show how chic and cute this dress is. So I think I will publish videos for special outfits like this one.

About the dress, I'm in love with the color, the style, the chicness and the mix of elegance and originality BUT.....:
I'm a bit disappointed by the global quality : the pearls on the dress are very fragile and the lace is not as cute as on pictures (I mean not looking as good as ASOS pictures :D).
One thing I did not thought about when I bought this dress is how "loud" it is to wear something like this! The dress is really keeping warm and not very comfortable. This last point is really something to consider when you buy an expensive dress, in my opinion if you pay the price you have to be satisfied and feel good when you wear it.
An other important point is that since the dress is really full of pearls, decoration and lace you have to keep it simple with accessories in order not to make it look cheap.
Lastly, the big default of the dress is that it doesn't perfectly fit the body!!! especially the hips and shoulders, the arms were a little bit large but it was acceptable!!! Hell no!!! That is the HUGE default unfortunatly...snif snif snif. I took the size 8 (36 for french size) and it was a bit too large...

Except these points I admit that the dress is definitely an elegant and original dress to wear if you want to mark the occasion but this is not the kind of dress that makes you feel confortable. But hey, if it's just for 2 or 3 hours you'll survive! :p

Here are the pictures of the dress:







See you
xoxo
Zahrasfutilities

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire